Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home Tour Tuesdays (Part 2)

Here are a few of my favorite things from the girls' room. Ivy's American Girl Emily gets a home in this antique red baby doll bed that was my Grandma's.
I made this blanket last summer with my neighbor Emily for my future baby. It is now Lulu's.
Pottery Barn Kids red canisters to hold all of my "Little Lesiw" bows from etsy.
A letter sent to Ivy from "THE ELISABETH ELLIOT" with a bookmark. Ivy is named after her. (Ivy Emma Elisabeth Eliott)
Ivy's "Ivy and Bean" hard bound books. I haven't let her touch thenm yet. She said,"Can I when I am 16?"...I will think about it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! P.S. I'm your first follower! Holla. Add me to your "My peeps" list thank you very much! :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheery her room is!!!!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete