Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Gorsh are Here!

Aunt Hollie playing with Lucy
Ivy with her best friend, Aunt Hollie
Grandpa Gorsh swinging with Ivy
Grandma Gorsh cuddling Lucy
My parents flew in from Iowa yesterday. It has been so much fun already. Ivy and I sang Grandpa a song (I sang it...Ivy belted it out as if she was on American Idol...I was a little shocked....and no, my daughter does not sing on key.)

Hollie, Mom, Lucy and I went to watch Ivy's swim lessons and then we went home for some YUMMY Carne Asada tacos. I should have taken pictures of that. They were sooo good.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Kelli! So happy I ran into you today at the mall with your beautiful mom and girlies! Can't wait to read Lucy's story when the adoption is finalized! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete