Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day Outing 2010

Daddy and Ivy mini golfing.



Lucy entertaining herself while we golf.

Lucy chillin'.
We had a fun Father's Day outing today. We worked hard to find things to do that Matt would like to do, especially since he lives in a house full of girls. We went to Castle Park in Sherman Oaks for mini golf. I was there but always taking pictures. Lucy lasted 2 holes (we went in the middle of her nap time.) So I left Ivy with her dad to play and I sat with Lulu checking Twitter and Facebook.

We then went to El Torito Grill and had a great lunch. When we got home, I took Ivy over to Aunt Hollie's to swim, I went to Target, Lucy took a nap and Matt has been watching the US Open all afternoon. A great family day if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment