Monday, July 19, 2010

Quick Trip

My blog friend Kirra wrote a post about going to Ventura with her dad. The whole day looked AMAZING! So Matt and I played a little hooky in the morning and took a half day trip to Ventura. We ate at the same place Kirra did and went and shopped on Main Street, then we drove to Ojai because I always wanted to, then back before night church started. It was such a fun day to be with my family. Here are a few highlights.....Thanks Kirra!











On another...more important note.... today is my 13th wedding anniversary to my Matt. I have been thinking a lot about him today. How much I love him, what a great man he has become, what a great dad he is, what a faithful, loving husband he is to me. Happy Anniversary Matt. Thanks for choosing me . I'm a lucky woman!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love it! Did you like Allison's?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete