Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One More Thing...

I don't know if you heard that I was the blog winner for the adorable cute shop and blog for the firefly moon. My stuff came yesterday and it was like Christmas morning. I can't thank you enough! First of all, on my comments I said that I liked the fabric banner, she wrote to me and asked me if I would like the banner in place of another item and I said YES! I thought that was so kind of her. I quickly put up the banner with the cute cloths pins she gave me...maybe I will change it, maybe not. Here are some of the things she sent me. Please support her shop. Some of the proceeds go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital in honor of her father and I can tell you everything is made really well. Can't thank you enough Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment