Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Great Grandma Gorsh

One of the main reasons I went home to Iowa was to see my Grandma. I don't know if I will ever see her again on this earth so I wanted to make sure and go this summer and introduce her to Lucy. It was great seeing her. Here she is with most of her grandkids (my brother, sister in law, sister and I) and all of our kids.Gorsh kids with Grandma
Ivy and Grandma
Lucy climbed right up on her lap.
She put her bible away when we got there. She said it was her 70th time reading through the whole bible.
I LOVE Grandma Gorsh. It was great to see her again. I got teary eyed hugging her one last time. She kept saying that she has been telling Jesus that she is ready to go home. I told her that I had been praying that He wouldn't take her until I got there. He answered my prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment