Friday, July 8, 2011

Awesome Estate Sale

I went to the most awesome estate sale this morning. It was the house of an actress/interior designer who has been on the show "Clean House". She was selling loads of house stuff. EVERYTHING you can think of with a packed garage and yard. Her neighbor had a house full of shoes, purses and clothes. It was amazing! I went by myself and there was no one to be giddy with as I went through the house 3 times to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Just to clarify, I WAS missing much more but I had to be mindful that Matt doesn't have a job right now and I cannot spend like I really wanted to. However, I HAD to pick up some treasures!

My brother had taken an amazing picture of a church when I was back in Iowa. I had it made into a 16 x20 and I got this white frame at the sale for $5.
Another basket that matches my other baskets, a mini basket that I am putting in my kitchen to hold my salt and pepper, olive oil, syrup, and balsamic vinigar right on my stove and some fake artichoke leaves for decoration.
An empty frame with my killer steal of the day. Candle lanterns! They were filthy when I got them but I cleaned them up pretty good!
A file organizer that matches a set that I already have from Pottery Barn and 2 frames.
The sale is running now thru Sunday. 9am 13226 Aetna Street Van Nuys,CA. 91401

No comments:

Post a Comment