Monday, August 16, 2010

New Reading Material....

I am really excited about my latest reading material! My friend,Kelli, who just moved to Franklin,TN., sent me this cookbook as an early birthday present. My girls and I are going to fly out and see her in October and we are going to go to this restaurant. It was featured on my lady Paula Deen's show. I read the cook book cover to cover. I even had to stop in the middle to go in the kitchen and get a snack because it was making me so hungry! I CAN NOT WAIT! Then I got to get one of the cook books on my wishlist this week. I have only read part of it and I can't wait to read the rest. The colors, pictures, and decorating in the book are so beautiful! If you haven't visited the Farm Chicks blog, you can on my blog roll. Now that I have started a diet, how long will it take before I make something in these books!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Let's make it a date, I'll come over and cook a recipe with you from either of the books. They look adorable.

    ReplyDelete