Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just a little something I threw together

I am starting to put together the desk in my room so I took a little bit of time last night and recovered a bulletin board. I will probably hang it. I had some floral fabric but I think Matt is on flower over load in our bedroom so I tried to do something different.
You can slightly see the other fabric behind mine but this type of board would have ruined when I took it apart. You won't see it once I have pictures on it.
I just used random buttons and ribbon that I had so that I wouldn't spend any money. I think I had gotten the board at a garage sale for a $1 with the plans to recover it all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment