1. My hard working husband. He has been working so hard but has been doing it with such joy, being so thankful to have a job. I am so proud to be his.
2. Waffle House. Some people love it, some people don't. Let's just say it's not the healthiest place to eat but I have been thankful for Waffle House employing my husband and the fact that the girls love to go and watch their daddy cook. I'm not gonna lie, I do get a craving for the cheeseburger now and again. They are slated to build a new one in our town and I'm sure my family will be regulars.
3. My girls. As I'm typing this post, one is running around me begging to save her from the monster (her other sister). They have been through a lot this past year, living in 3 different states, but the four of us stuck together, loved each other. These girls brought be a lot of comfort, even on the days that I should have been giving more to them.
4. Tennessee. Are you tired of my love for my new state yet? (smile). yes....I still love it.
5. My new church. Community Bible Church. This church has been a joy and I am excited to make more friends, be used more, and develop deeper relationships with the people of this church in the coming year.
6. My aerolatte frother to make cappuccinos. I. am. obsessed. still. Thank you Terry for my birthday present. I have now hooked my sister and she bought one too. It has cut my trips to Starbucks down considerably! Not to mention that I make them healthier! I love them!
7. Having my friend Kelli close. She has been such a blessing to me. I never thought the Kelli's would be together again but here we are, Southern Ladies! Now if we can get the rest of our girlfriends down here! Just kidding.
8. Instagram. I love looking at people's pictures! It's like a facebook status with pictures. Even though my friends tease me that I post too many food pictures, I am hooked!
9. The gospel. I will write more about this later but being at my new church has given me a renewed love of the gospel and what Christ has done for me, and what He has done for you!
10. Being closer to my family. Hollie lives in Virginia (she's visiting right now!) and my parents are in Iowa, but I am now a day's drive away to either place....even though I have not been to either place yet since we have moved, I will!
11. Hollie being married to Hugh. I LOVE watching her as a married wife. She is a happy wife! She calls him "husband" and I love it, even though I have been rolling my eyes at the mush. I love how Hugh loves my girls! He is going to need a vacation after he leaves here. He has been to Chuck E Cheese, played Strawberry shortcake memory, colored, carried Lucy EVERYWHERE ( I think she forgot how to walk or get out of the car as she waits for him to carry her out). We are definitely going to have withdrawals when they leave tomorrow.
12. Sewing. My new hobby that I am learning. I'm excited to get better this year!