Monday, December 3, 2012

.49 DIY Christmas Gift

We have been drinking a lot of hot chocolate this season and I wanted to get the girls their own mugs for Christmas. I was thinking some cute initial mugs from Anthropology and then I remembered something I pinned on Pinterest.  I waited until Goodwill had their 50% off sale (the first Saturday of the month) and I found 2 white mugs for half off.  I looked up some cute fonts and then practiced them on a piece of paper.

                               I took a Sharpie pen and wrote their names and initials on their mugs.


 There are so many things you could do with them.  I am not an artist so I decided on their names.  I was not as happy with Ivy's but there was no going back once I started.  I can always do it over if I have a better idea.

                                     Bake them for 3o minutes at 350 degrees.  Cool Completely.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that on pinterest, glad you tried it! They came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete