Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sizzling RoundUps

Every Sunday morning we are called to the breakfast table at 7:30 sharp! It is Sizzling Round Up day. They are so good that Ivy asks me if it's "church day" so that she can have the round ups. This week my Mother in law asked me if I wanted to learn how to make them. I wish that I would have taken a picture of every step. But here it is.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Take an 8oz. ramakin. Spray it with Pam.
Put 1 piece of turkey bacon around the rim.
Make a layer of crumbled bread or seasoned roughly crushed croutons to fill the bottom.
Cover with shredded cheese and lightly press down.

Pour an egg on top. Use a knife to spread the white on top. (don't break the yoke.)
Bake 22-27 minutes. (Ramakins may vary.)
Take a serving spoon and wrap it around the round up and pop it out onto a plate.
So yummy!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delish! Like something I would find on Pinterest...way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete