Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Nashville


The Ryman is where they had the Opry until they could fix the flood damage at the Grand Ol Opry.


The store Lulu. I wanted to get something for Lucy but it was too expensive. Kelli score her a little bag that said Lulu though.
Painting treasure boxes.
Christ Communtiy Church in Franklin. Alot of Christian singers attend there, like Steven Curtis Chapman. His dauther's funeral was held here.
Lucy pickin' at the dinner table.
Crazy Ben Iverson
Ivy and Karli
Ivy went to gymnastics with Karli. Emily Chapman Richards (Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter) is the DIL to the owner's.
Jon and Kelli's house. My home for 8 days.
relay races in the backyard
Kelli introducing Lulu to Daisy
I had such a great time in Tennessee. It was so great to spend so much time with my friend Kelli and seeing her beautiful town. I enjoyed church, getting to know her friends, sight seeing, eating and relaxing. Great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment